09 March 2018

three months of vivi.

Little Bunny has been with us for three months now!




Vivienne is a sweet baby who gives the best gummy smiles.  She is has been completely void of drama, aside from earlier this week when she decided to go on a hunger strike (but not before learning how to do what i call "the clamp 'n' pull"  😵😵😵).  We seem to be back on track now and into our regular groove.



Dressing Vivi is pretty fun, as is buying her clothes (so!much!cute!stuff!).  She already has a statement piece, but it's not a piece of clothing: it's her hair.  I'm currently in the throes of postpartum hair loss, and by the time I'm done I'm pretty sure she'll have more hair than me.  I hope she has great hair her whole life.



Happy three months, Bunny!  You're one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment