08 December 2016

paris france.

I'm not really sure what to say about my trip to Paris.  What can I say about a city so beautiful and rich in history and food that I only saw a small portion of?  I believe that words are so very important, but I'm not adequate enough a writer to do Paris justice with anything I could say or write.  Instead, here are a few snapshots.

Tour Eiffel, Arc de Triomphe


Musee d'Orsay, Sacre Coeur

Pantheon, Paris France

Arc de Triomphe, Paris France


I've learned that when it comes to seeing new places there are some I'm perfectly satisfied with visiting once.  And then there are places that I really, truly want to know.  I want to see everything, learn all of the secrets, and leave no cobblestone un-walked upon.  Paris is one of those places I'd love to know.

Sacre Coeur, Paris France

Sainte-Chapelle, Paris France

Pere Lachaise, Paris France

Pont Alexandre III, Paris France

Galerie Vivienne, Paris France arcades

Notre Dame Paris France


Paris, I love you.  And I'll absolutely be back.

Tour Eiffel, Notre Dame, Paris France

No comments:

Post a Comment