08 April 2012

here comes my favorite part...



This is my favorite part of the Easter story.

What I love most is that Mary doesn't know at first that she is speaking to Jesus.

Until Christ says her name.  Then she knows.

The same will be for me.  I will see Christ one day.  And maybe I won't recognize him at first.  But then he will say my name, which he knows, and then I will know he is Jesus, who loves me with an infinite love.

I hope you all are looking forward to that moment as much as I am.  Because it will happen to you, too.

Happy Easter all!

2 comments:

  1. love these videos. we watched them all today. I can't wait either

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they awesome?? i love it when they update the videos every few years, they get better everytime.

      Delete