02 February 2012

scripture speak.


and thus we see...

...that prayers are answered - even ones that aren't formally offered to the Lord.  man, i love praying.
.
.
.
lately, my life has been feeling a lot like this:

and it came to pass that in those days, there came a decree from all of kristin's professors that she should be crushed by school assignments.

and:

behold, i was exceedingly exhausted and pooped and tired and other things of the like.

and:

verily, verily, i say unto you, except ye do your homework ye cannot graduate and ye have to stay in school for all eternity.



everytime i read the scriptures i feel as though they're constantly reminding me about my school responsibilities.  my scriptures are yelling at me, and it's terrible!
.
.
.
postcript: the above fake scriptures can be found un-tampered with in the following places:

luke 2:1 // all throughout the book of mormon, but especially 1 nephi // doctrine and covenants 132:21

1 comment:

  1. That was cute. I often get what I least want to know, but usually already know, from my scriptures. God's good reminders, and good snacks to cope. I approve.

    ReplyDelete