19 October 2011

Like I'd Forget Two Weeks in a Row.

For today's Writer's Wednesday, you get poems.  Sort of.

I was trying to think of some haiku while I was walking to class, and I wasn't being as successful as I had hoped I would be.  I was totally thinking, Yeah!  I bet I can think of four or five haiku in the next ten minutes!

I got two:


May I please suggest
some headphones for your headphones?
Your music tastes stink.

(For the record, yes I passed someone on the way to class with a pair of Beats by Dre headphones and yes I heard every word of his music and yes it was awful)



Once upon a time
there was a boy and a girl.
They liked each other.


.
.
.

And lastly, a parody of sorts!  I thought of this today while I was doing homework and thinking about what it would be like if it wasn't still summer outside.  If you can guess what this is originally from, I will give you a surprise (I'll underline the words that aren't from the original piece)!  But you can't cheat and Google it.  You're on your honor.

The sun continued to shine.
It was too hot to play.
So we sat in the Institute
All that hot, hot, dry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment